CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

make you feel my love

belog busuk!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

love u all~~~

Monday, February 14

35 reason why i love you!

- i can be myself when i am with u
- your idea of romance is dim light, soft music and just the two of us
- because u make me feel like, like, like i have never felt before
- i can tell u anything and you wont be shocked
- you undying faith is what keeps the flame out of love alive
- u and me together, we can make magic
- we're perfect match
- thinking of u, fills me with a wonderful feeling
- your love gives me the feeling that the best is still ahead
- you never give up on me, and that's what keeps me going
- you are simply irresistible
- i love you because you bring the best out of me
- your terrific sense of humour
- every time i looked at you, my heart misses a beat
- you're the one who holds the key to my heart
- you always be the mature man when hear my problem
- you have taught me the true meaning of love
- love is, what you mean to me and you mean everything
- you are my theme for a dream
- i have had the time of my life and i owe it all to you
- when i look into your eyes, i can see your heart
- your love for me is natural anti-depressant
- i love to hear your voices
- your love has helped me to rediscover myself
- your love is an effective anti-dote to despair
- i love to wake up with u by my side, its make my day better
- you always make me feel that you are by my side no matter what
- i love that feeling of being secure when u wrap your arms around me
- i love the way u keep your cool when im doing something stupid
- just being with u feels like i can defy the whole world.
- you mean the world to me
- i like your small gestures that speak volumes about how much you care..




BUT...... how can u do that towards me?? im sad, sad, sad n sad! but its my life, now or never, im gonna live forever! tq

No comments: