CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

make you feel my love

belog busuk!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

love u all~~~

Saturday, January 15

i love u..



dear beby,
thank you for all of your merit all this while. i'm all admitted that i was culpable before and an infinity of appreciation because you're still accepting me being all alive in your heart & soul even though it's tough for you. these four years together had wake me up upon overall things that surrounding & what had happened to us. as you promise and mine promise are all set up in our heart. i'm hoping it all can be fulfilled alright. you're everything in me now. you're my boyfriend & bestfriend too. please can you be both for me. i guess this is very cliche to be told, but without you besides me are un-completed. i do want to have a serious relationship with you, i'm pathly praying for us. yes, cause i'll always love you. i'll always do. happy 4 years 4 months anniversary sayang ♥

No comments: